HOW TO APPLY SKIN TINT.
1. Pump a pea-sized amount of product on to the back of your hand and dab it on to your face.
2. Using your fingers, massage it into your whole face evenly, just like a normal moisturiser. You can also use a damp sponge or application to help blend in the product.
HOW TO APPLY LIQUID CONCEALER.
1. Use a clean fingertip to dot concealer lightly under the eyes.
2. Once applied, use the same fingertip or a damp sponge to blend it into your skin. Remember to lightly tap and not drag.
3. Smooth under your eye gently with your fingertip to ensure the concealer is fully blended and not sitting in any creases.
QUICK FIX SET
HOW TO APPLY Quick Fix Set
1. Choose a shade that’s close to your natural skin tone.
2. Take a pea sized amount of skin tint at the back of your hand. With finger or sponge dab it on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
3. Spread tint outward and blend using sponge for sheer, moisturizing matte coverage. For more coverage, repeat the steps and add another layer.
4. Apply concealer on areas under the eye and other skin issues. Dab with fingers or sponge to even out.